In today's competitive world, inventory is the #1 question we always get asked about. S2k maintains a very complex number of different scenarios and allows you maximum flexibility from being able to track one item to thousands. It all depends on how much data you want to verify each day and when you have the data how are you going to use this data. A lot of people start itemized inventory without realizing that it requires a dedicated team to make it work correctly. Compared to any system available today, S2k is one of the most flexible available!
S2k will allow complete itemized inventory by store all the way to a simple cost/retail system. The choice is yours and S2k can do it all!
- Item Level Inventory
- Reduce Theft
- Spot Sales Trends
- Better Purchasing Power
- Set up min/max stock levels
- Suggestive replenishment reporting
- For Fuel Sales, view daily data including
- Inventory management at item.
- Monitor stock items
- Sales at the cash register
- C-Store supplier deliveries
- Employee theft
- Incorrect delivery of goods
- Track sales trends
- Best and worst selling items
- Spot seasonal trends
- No more guessing when to buy items
- No more forgetting to order more items
Handheld Barcode Scanner
- Track Inventory
- Monitor stock levels by routinely counting stock items
- Generate Purchase Invoices
- Generate electronic Invoices as deliveries are made
- Generate Purchase Orders
- Create your own purchase orders and submit them electronically to your C-Store vendor
- Manage your Price Book
- Modify and view retails from the floor using your handheld device
- Ability to import 3rd party inventory to reconcile in S2k.
- Ability to take inventory with realtime sales adjustments that occur during a take inventory for more accurate counts
- Food Management module allows management of manufactured products to handle cost and waste effectively and accurately
- Lottery module allows you to handle packs of scratchers that are activated vs not and track returns and books that have been completed