S2K offers a Back Office Management solution that can cover a single station to a 1000 stations, integrates with the most popular POS systems, QuickBooks, and other accounting systems.
Whether you have one station or one-hundred, S2K retail solutions provides you with the tools to run your business in the cloud and in real time. S2K integrates with all industry standard point of sale systems and all aspects of your business. Save time, money, optimize your business, and identify potential issues.
S2K for retail sites allows multi – user functionality including:
- Daily Reconciliation
- Central Pricebook Management
- Promotion Management
- Fuel and Non-Fuel Entry
- Item Level and Department Level Inventory
- Extensive Reporting
- Fuel Inventory and Margin Control
- Realtime with Transaction Level Reporting
S2K has a management system that fully integrates with your wholesale system. Features include auto-importing fuel invoices, rack prices, credit card batches, and loads. When you allocate loads to customers S2K Jobber auto generates customer fuel invoices including simple to complex billing options.
- Preset markups on cost or publish your own DTW pricing
- Pass through options for taxes and other invoice add-ons
- Freight matrix to accurately predict your hauling costs and correctly bill customers without waiting for billing from your haulers
And your customers can look up prices, invoices and credit card batch detail on your own professional customer data portal.
S2K Enterprise solutions provide another layer capability making it possible to manage many groups of stores. Manage over a 1000 sites including items, retail pricing, promotions, and advanced reporting.
- Maintain a core item list
- Set suggested retails for items and notify regional or local managers
- Create suggested or mandatory promotions
- Automatically accept promotions and publish to POS
Whether you're a large company or a major franchisor S2k Enterprise solutions can save you thousands of dollars through centralized and automated management and reporting.